Re: [SOGo] No events Import from horde ics

  • From: Francis Lachapelle < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] No events Import from horde ics
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 09:28:41 -0500

On 2012-01-23, at 7:03 AM, Alessio Fattorini wrote:

> Nella citazione in data lun 23 gen 2012 12:32:00 CET, Alessio Fattorini ha
> scritto:
>> I can't import calendar ics attached, it's exported from horde.
>> I export/import normally from horde, i don't understand what is
>

> Sorry, file attached is wrong.
> I have the right file but contains private data and i can't attach this
> I used this validator for check the file http://icalvalid.cloudapp.net/
>
> I have this result. Why sogo can't import this?
> I try with thunderbird and i have the same result.
> --
> This calendar scored
> 100 out of 100
>
> Calendar Path: events1.ics
> Calendar Size: 46.41Kb
> Calendar Info
> Calendar Version: 2.0
> Product ID: -//The Horde Project//Horde_iCalendar Library, Horde
> 3.3.11//EN
> Statistics
> Time Zones: 0
> Events: 112
> Todos: 0
> Journal Entries: 0
> Free/Busy Entries: 0

Alessio sent me his ics file privately and I noticed that it was an encoding
problem; SOGo expect the ics file to be encoded in utf-8 while it was
iso-8859-1.

I pushed a fix to fallback to latin-1 when utf-8 doesn't work.

Francis

--

:: +1.514.755.3640 :: http://www.inverse.ca
Inverse :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu) and PacketFence