Re: [SOGo] Failed login after adding ldap index for uid attribute

  • From: Georg Bretschneider < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Failed login after adding ldap index for uid attribute
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 16:52:40 +0100

Hi György,

thanks for your suggestion. I did this and I mentioned doing so in my
first email:

"(Of course, after every database [definition] change I used slapindex
with the openldap user. At no time there were error messages.)"

:)

But I managed to solve the problem. Seems like I misunderstood man
slapindex in some ways. After executing it twice, always with the -b
[suffix] option (I'm hosting to domains, therefore two ldap databases),
everything worked just fine and my logs are free of warnings that the
uid attribute is not indexed. AND SOGo is still working as wished.

Bye
Georg