[SOGo] Cyrus, Sieve & Vacation Problem

  • From: Burkart Orlowski | Onlinehelp24 < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Cyrus, Sieve & Vacation Problem
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 17:38:52 +0100

Hi,

I have a mail setup with Cyrus IMAPd & Postfix and wanted to configure Sieve for vacation messages. The problem is that the duplicate suppression feature of Cyrus filters out the mail towards the original sender whereas no vacation mail is sent.
Any idea how to configure Cyrus or Postfix to solve that issue? I reckon it has something to do with how Cyrus checks if a mail is a duplicate or not. There must be something like a fingerprint/hash which matches the initial mail and the vacation response.

Any idea is welcome. Thanks in advance.

Burkart Orlowski

-----------------------
Onlinehelp24