Re: [SOGo] Changing display of related emails in WebGUI similar to newer TB versions

  • From: Georg Bretschneider < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Changing display of related emails in WebGUI similar to newer TB versions
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 18:53:50 +0100

Hi Steve,

> That capability was added several versions ago.
> (http://www.sogo.nu/english/buzz/2011/article/sogo-138.html) Check the
> manual (http://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGo%20Installation%20Guide.pdf)
> for information on how to configure the feature.

I'm stunned. I totally missed that article. But I know I couldn't find
something related in the docs earlier, at least I think so. You are not
talking about SOGoMailUseOutlookStyleReplies, right?
I found the option in the web gui alright, but I am really too blind to
find the correct option within the documentation to set this for all users.

Bye
Georg