Re: [SOGo] Changing display of related emails in WebGUI similar to newer TB versions

  • From: Martin Seener < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Changing display of related emails in WebGUI similar to newer TB versions
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 19:54:16 +0100

i plan to add this feature too for our "Outlook"-Guys
so is it enabled by default or "enable"-able?

Thanks!

On 1/25/12 7:52 PM, Georg Bretschneider wrote:
Hi Steve,

many thanks for your efforts.

SOGoThreadedView = YES; (or defaults write sogod SOGoThreadedView YES
if you are using the XML version)

and then an option will appear in the mail tab of preferences for user
to turn on option if desired.
I hope you mean "turn off if desired", because, I hope, SOGoThreadedView
YES will enable this kind of view per default. Ah...doesn't matter. I
will see it in the next couple of minutes. :)

This should probably be added to the manual as newcomers will not even
know it exists.
Ack!

Bye
Georg