Re: [SOGo] Changing display of related emails in WebGUI similar to newer TB versions

  • From: Mirko Stoffers < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Changing display of related emails in WebGUI similar to newer TB versions
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 15:08:29 -0500

Hi Georg,

in my opinion the web interface is not meant to be the primary interface for extensive mail management. It is rather meant to be used on PCs where you don't want (be allowed) to install a fat client since you do not use them every day.

Instead of adding all the features of a fat client to the web GUI, I'd prefer seeing the effort being put in adding the web GUI options to Thunderbird (extensions). It's quite annoying to log-in to the web interface in order to set a vacation message or other preferences, share a mail folder, etc. while TB is running anyway.

Just my 2 cents.

Mirko