Re: [SOGo] SOGo 2.0 beta : LDAP & NSInvalidArgumentException

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo 2.0 beta : LDAP & NSInvalidArgumentException
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 15:47:48 -0500

On 25/01/12 04:59, Rémi Cailletaud wrote:
That's not better : same exception.
You could install the debug symbols for the GNUstep/SOPE/SOGo packages and produce a stack trace with a breakpoint on "raise". It has been covered multiple times in the mailing list how you can do that.
We finally found which field causes the exception : guilty accounts are
those with several user certificates. With only one, there is no problem.
Please show us the complete LDIF entry for the two examples.
We reproduce this bug on two different test servers. Changing database
backend to mysql has no effect.

We did not face the bug on Sogo 1.3 (with mysql).
2.0 has had the LDAP code quite overhauled.
Should I fill a bug report ?
No, not right now.

--
Ludovic Marcotte