[SOGo] More flexible contacts search

  • From: Alessio Fattorini < >
  • To: Sogo < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] More flexible contacts search
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 10:08:24 +0100

I see this mail below, it's a great hack!
But it doesn't works with LDAP address book :-(

I start a new thread because i can't see a thread with thousands of reply :-)
--
Marek Czardybon wrote:
ehlo.a.

yes. it is possible to do that. I've implemented that for few users.

Look here :
https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Thunderbird/Hidden_prefs
and search for "mail.addr_book.quicksearchquery.format"

You can define this per user on his thunderbird config using "advanced editor settings" or you can push that config globaly using "sogo-integrator.js" file included in sogo-intergrator ( howto modify sogo-intergrator.js for your site - this is described on inverse web page (as I remember ) or look to this mail list archive )

--
Alessio Fattorini
( )

nethesis srl - Via degli Olmi 16/4 - 61100 Pesaro (PU)
tel. +39 0721 405516 - fax +39 0721 268147
www.nethesis.it -

  • [SOGo] More flexible contacts search, Alessio Fattorini, 01/26/2012