Re: [SOGo] Changing display of related emails in WebGUI similar to newer TB versions

  • From: Alessio Fattorini < >
  • To:
  • Cc: Pascal Gienger < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Changing display of related emails in WebGUI similar to newer TB versions
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 15:29:32 +0100

Nella citazione in data gio 26 gen 2012 10:12:42 CET, Pascal Gienger ha scritto:
As I can see here, people want WEB. More, they want APP on their mobile
phone. They're not capable (or maybe not wanting) to configure their
mail App on their Pad or Phone and they try to search for an "Uni
Konstanz Mail App" (in our case).

Thinking about .. I could agree with you, people is more and more in strict confidence with tablet/smartphone and gmail/hotmail interfaces
And,for us, client maintenance requires more effort then web application maintenance!
But:
- web interface should be very quick!
- web interface should be very usable!
- web interface should be very very intuitive!

Maybe, invest into web interface could be a good way.
See google:
http://googleenterprise.blogspot.com/2010/12/nothing-but-web.html

--
Alessio Fattorini
( )

nethesis srl - Via degli Olmi 16/4 - 61100 Pesaro (PU)
tel. +39 0721 405516 - fax +39 0721 268147
www.nethesis.it -