[SOGo] Re: Upgrading from sogo 1.3.4 to 1.3.11

  • From: kyle < >
  • To: users < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Re: Upgrading from sogo 1.3.4 to 1.3.11
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 00:44:36 -0500

Looking over the install guide, it does seem there have been database
changes(just judging by the addition of OCSSessionsFolderURL in the
guide). I am using the RHEL rpms found on the sogo site. I don't run
mysql locally on my lab sogo servers, so if any of the rpms perform
database updates, then they wouldnt(and didnt) run on my lab mysql
server. So, can someone provide me with some guidance on what required
params need to be added to .GNUstepDefaults, and how to perform any
updates to the database(mysql)? Recall, I am updating from 1.3.4 to
1.3.11.

thanks!

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 10:27 PM, kyle
< >