[SOGo] funambol and table names

  • From: Denis Medvedev < >
  • To: users < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] funambol and table names
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 16:26:58 +0400

Dear users,
I want to share one thing about configuration of sogo for funambol:
the names of tables in SOGo config file should be EXACTLY the same as those that in Installation guide.
sogo_alarms_folder , etc.
I tried to make my own names for those tables and this results in strange errors while trying to use funambol-sync, and probably even outlook-sync.
Also, is it possible to fill the default timezone for user? Funambol needs that.
 Best regards, Denis Medvedev

  • [SOGo] funambol and table names, Denis Medvedev, 01/27/2012