Re: [SOGo] SOGo keeps falling over when previously fine

  • From: Christian Naumer < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo keeps falling over when previously fine
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 13:52:02 +0100

We have the same problem. I was putting it down to the switch to 64bit
architecture. I increased SxVMemLimit to 1024 to no avail. The problem
occurred less with 1024 but was not gone.
We have an application that fetches a ical (large file >2000 entries)
file from sogo an this caused this issue every time. After I stopped
fetching this ical we don't have any more crashes with SxVMemLimit=1024
with less this still happens.
Also when I try to export this calendar in the web interface the same
thing happens.
I posted this some time ago:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.groupware.sogo.user/7774

Anybody else?

--
Dr. Christian Naumer
Senior Scientist Analytics & Engineering

B.R.A.I.N Aktiengesellschaft
Darmstaedter Str. 34-36, D-64673 Zwingenberg
e-mail
,
homepage www.brain-biotech.de
fon +49-6251-9331-30 / fax +49-6251-9331-11

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Zwingenberg/Bergstrasse
Registergericht AG Darmstadt, HRB 24758
Vorstand: Dr. Holger Zinke (Vorsitz), Dr. Jürgen Eck
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Ulrich Putsch