Re: [SOGo] SOGo keeps falling over when previously fine

  • From: Christian Naumer < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo keeps falling over when previously fine
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 14:18:06 +0100

Am 27.01.2012 14:01, schrieb Julian Robbins:

> Yes that makes sense. But I don't want to keep raising the mem unless
> there's a good reason for it. We never had these issues a while back.
> I'd rather try to find what is making SOGo collapse so easily when
> previously with less memory it was so robust ....
You are are absolutely right. I just needed a workaround because our
sogo got completely unusable. With our installation everything worked
smooth with 1.3.8. After this version we had this problem.

> We AFAIK don't have anyone loading ical files. I'm still not totally
> sure what is causing the excessive ram usage. Recently I did see one
> worker getting killed, (first example in earlier email), when we had to
> clear a Lightening cache and mem / cpu increased when Lightning was
> (in Lightning). But this isnt that much really is it ? We only have 30
> users, 5 calendars per user ..
We have around 100 users and one public Calendar were everyone puts some
events the lightning-cache is about 3000kb on this one.

> Yes I think I remember that one, but didnt have any useful suggestions

I think we have the same problem here which is memory consumption. just
different things that trigger it.

hope somebody else has an idea.

Christian

--
Dr. Christian Naumer
Senior Scientist Analytics & Engineering

B.R.A.I.N Aktiengesellschaft
Darmstaedter Str. 34-36, D-64673 Zwingenberg
e-mail
,
homepage www.brain-biotech.de
fon +49-6251-9331-30 / fax +49-6251-9331-11

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Zwingenberg/Bergstrasse
Registergericht AG Darmstadt, HRB 24758
Vorstand: Dr. Holger Zinke (Vorsitz), Dr. Jürgen Eck
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Ulrich Putsch