Re: [SOGo] SOGo keeps falling over when previously fine

  • From: Julian Robbins < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo keeps falling over when previously fine
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 14:53:15 +0000

On 27/01/12 14:13, Martin Rabl wrote:
Hi,

Am 27.01.12 15:02, schrieb Ludovic Marcotte:
On 27/01/12 07:52, Christian Naumer wrote:
We have an application that fetches a ical (large file>2000 entries)
file from sogo an this caused this issue every time. After I stopped
fetching this ical we don't have any more crashes with SxVMemLimit=1024
with less this still happens.
We will investigate.

Seems to be a similar issue like I posted on 10th Jan, Subject "Very high Load by request of personal.ics", isn't it?
Maybe there is something on generating the ics ...

Possibly, but my problem with memory/CPU isnt occuring on ics generation, its happening generally

Julian