Re: [SOGo] SOGo keeps falling over when previously fine

  • From: Julian Robbins < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo keeps falling over when previously fine
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 15:10:04 +0000

On 27/01/12 15:02, Martin Rabl wrote:
Am 27.01.2012 15:53, schrieb Julian Robbins:
We have an application that fetches a ical (large file>2000 entries)
file from sogo an this caused this issue every time. After I stopped
Possibly, but my problem with memory/CPU isnt occuring on ics
generation, its happening generally
ical-file == ics-file
So I did understand the issue.

I thought you specifically meant when exporting events in the web view of the calendar, but I guess its the same issue really ...

--
Kind Regards,

Julian Robbins