Re: [SOGo] Re: Upgrading from sogo 1.3.4 to 1.3.11

  • From: André Schild < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Re: Upgrading from sogo 1.3.4 to 1.3.11
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 16:58:18 +0100

Hello Kyle,

I remember that there is a SQL script you must run manually to
make some schema upgrades.

Make sure that you use the correct Sogo.conf file for apache
Might be saved under somthing like sogo.rpmnew in a upgrade

If you had enabled out of office messages, then make sure you
configure the "Turnoff" thing correctly. (Needs a cron job)
Otherwise users will enter a expire date, but the ooo messages will not be turned off.

Otherwise I think things should go smooth.

André