Re: [SOGo] PHP Intergration

  • From: Martin Rabl < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] PHP Intergration
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 21:22:52 +0100

Am 27.01.12 20:28, schrieb Floyd Resler:
We have implemented SOGo and would like to be able to push contacts and events
> from a Web site so that our users can see them in their address books
> and calendars. How can this be done?

Try the caldav-client.php-Class from Andrew McMillan and Andres Obrero
You will find it in the source-code of the davical-calendar-server.
Doku is in the file.

API: http://debian.mcmillan.net.nz/doc/davical-doc/api/awl/caldav/CalDAVClient.html

http://debian.mcmillan.net.nz/packages/davical/davical-1.0.2.tar.gz!/inc/caldav-client.php

There is also a second one: "caldav-client-v2.php"
But I did not test it. The first one runs good for me.

Greetings,
Martin