[SOGo] different mysql views not used in multi-domain setup

  • From: Peter Peltonen < >
  • To: users < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] different mysql views not used in multi-domain setup
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 00:47:34 +0200

I am trying to get a multi-domain setup working, but I have a problem
with views to my MySQL db as Sogo seems to always want to use the
view I have named 'sogo' and not the one named 'sogo_domain2'. Here is
my setup:

<key>domain1.net</key>
<dict>
<key>SOGoMailDomain</key>
<string>domain1.net</string>
<key>SOGoUserSources</key>
<array>
<dict>
<key>canAuthenticate</key>
<string>YES</string>
<key>id</key>
<string>directory</string>
<key>isAddressBook</key>
<string>YES</string>
<key>type</key>
<string>sql</string>
<key>userPasswordAlgorithm</key>
<string>crypt</string>
<key>viewURL</key>

<string>mysql://sogo:pass@192.168.0.10:3306/vpopmail/sogo</string>
</dict>
</array>
</dict>

<key>domain2.net</key>
<dict>
<key>SOGoMailDomain</key>
<string>domain2.net</string>
<key>SOGoUserSources</key>
<array>
<dict>
<key>canAuthenticate</key>
<string>YES</string>
<key>id</key>
<string>directory</string>
<key>isAddressBook</key>
<string>YES</string>
<key>type</key>
<string>sql</string>
<key>userPasswordAlgorithm</key>
<string>crypt</string>
<key>viewURL</key>

<string>mysql://sogo:pass@192.168.0.10:3306/vpopmail/sogo_domain2</string>
</dict>
</array>
</dict>

After doing my changes in the config files I've restarted both sogod
and memcached so Sogo should have the correct config at least.

But I cannot login to domain2.net when using the SOGo web UI.

From the MySQL query log I can see that the query is ran on against
the wrong view (sogo and not sogo_domain2):

SELECT c_password FROM sogo WHERE c_uid =
' '

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Regards,
Peter