[SOGo] Email window doesnt close after email is sent

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Email window doesnt close after email is sent
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 17:00:01 -0500 (EST)

I am just moving my first steps with SOGO.
I noticed that when i send emails using whe Web interface the message is
correctly sent but the mail popup window is not closing.
Any Idea why? Is this how it is supposed to work?
It happens the same using Firefox and Chrome.

I am sending messages using SMTP.
Before i was sending using sendmail with the same result.