Re: [SOGo] Changing display of related emails in WebGUI similar to newer TB versions

  • From: Mirko Stoffers < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Changing display of related emails in WebGUI similar to newer TB versions
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 20:31:23 -0500

Hi Georg,
Adding and editing of vacation messages is possible right now. SOGo is,
if I'm correct, only creating a sieve script. You can install the TB
addon "Sieve" to edit your sieve scripts. Of course, the managesieve
protocol has to be accessible from outside, some configurations on your
firewall might be needed.
On the other hand - it's really not user-friendly. No normal user will
start scripting just to enable vacation messages. :-)
OK, this does not sound like the solution I want to propose my users...

Sharing of mailboxes should be possible with the addon
"imap-acl-extensions", I guess?
Indeed, that does not look too bad. Nevertheless, I miss the 'search user' part. Users don't know (and don't want to know) how exactly the user names are composed. Users want to enter a first or last name and klick on the user they searched for. And users don't know what to enter to get 'any authenticated user'. But nevertheless, it looks quite promising. Thanks for pointing me to it.

Regards,

Mirko