Re: [SOGo] Email window doesnt close after email is sent

  • From: "perLinux.it" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Email window doesnt close after email is sent
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 11:14:19 +0100

No, i'm not sending any attachment.
Today I tried again and it seems to work properly.
Maybe some setting didnt apply properly ... when i messed with smtp server.

Thanks for suggestions

On 30/01/2012 11:04, Christian Mack wrote:
Hello

On 2012-01-29 23:00,

wrote:
I am just moving my first steps with SOGO.
I noticed that when i send emails using whe Web interface the message is
correctly sent but the mail popup window is not closing.
Any Idea why? Is this how it is supposed to work?
It happens the same using Firefox and Chrome.

I am sending messages using SMTP.
Before i was sending using sendmail with the same result.

Do you send big attachments?
They are uploaded in background, which could take some time, even after
pressing the send button.