[SOGo] 2 questions: number of db- connections & gdomap service

  • From: Piet Hein < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] 2 questions: number of db- connections & gdomap service
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 00:18:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

How many db-connections are expected with two workers and a few users switching month views with a few dozen appointments in view? I know I asked this not too long ago, but raising the number of connections available to postgres to 200 still does not make sure enough connections are available, so I would like to know if this is expected )and I have to raise the number of available connections even more) or if there is some error I made or bug I should try to find.

The other question is about the gdomap service, is it necessary to run it for SOGo?

Regards,

Piet