RE: [SOGo] Fresh SOGo install problems with run the login screen [SOLVED]

  • From: Bartłomiej Kluska < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: RE: [SOGo] Fresh SOGo install problems with run the login screen [SOLVED]
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 11:15:45 +0100

Hi Martin

I think I found the solution. I disabled the SELINUX and it works now. It
looks like it was restricting access to sogo instance.
I didn't noticed before but it was also mentioned in docs to adjust selinux
conf.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
BK

  • RE: [SOGo] Fresh SOGo install problems with run the login screen [SOLVED], Bartłomiej Kluska, 02/29/2012