Re: [SOGo] Issues with Blackberry and Funambol Sync

  • From: Nicolas - Lileo < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Issues with Blackberry and Funambol Sync
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 12:15:43 +0100

I answer to myself because i found something which seems to be the same issue :
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cms.opengroupware.sogo/1342
I checked catalina.out : nothing

I just don't understand the solution :
"I figured it out, for some reason I had a sogo-cal for b64 defined in
the data transformations"

Thanks a lot in advance.

Nicolas FABRE

Le 29/02/2012 11:17, Nicolas - Lileo a écrit :
" type="cite"> Hi,

I'm using Funambol 8.5.2 with connector funambol-sogo-1.0.8.s4j, Sogo 1.3.11 on Debian Squeeze
The device is a Blackberry curve 8520 os 4.6 with Funambol syncML for os 4.5.

Funambol Data Synchronization Server v.8.5.2

Man=Funambol
Mod=DS Server
SwV=8.5.2
HwV=-
FwV=-
OEM=-
DevID=funambol
DevTyp=server
VerDTD=1.2
UTC=true
SupportLargeObjs=true
SupportNumberOfChanges=true
Ext=X-funambol-smartslow

Communication between BB and Funambol-Sogo is fine. Contacts and Tasks OK.

But i have some issues with my calendar events : my events seems to sync properly , there is no errors on the device,
but they don't appear on the device or on SOGo.
On ds-server.log, the relevant errors are :
[sogo-cal] Received status code '500' for a 'Add' for this items (1):
[sogo-cal] Received status code '500' for a 'Delete' for this items (0):

I tried with funambol 10, funambol 9, i also had troubles (duplicates entries)

So do i need to update my sogo-connector, my blackberry OS or to change my device?

Thanks

--
Nicolas FABRE