[SOGo] Sending message with attachment loop

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Sending message with attachment loop
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 08:42:46 -0500 (EST)

Some users have reported that sometimes they can not send attached files
because the system seems to loop indefinitely.
We found one reason for a user, that he was trying to send a file for which he
had not read right.
Sogo loop, without displaying an error message.

The same file sent from Thunderbird reports the following error:
"Sending of message failed. Unable to open the temporary file ..."

Currently we are using version 1.3.8 of sogo with mysql CentOS6
Does this problem is fixed in later versions?

Do you know of other cases that cause this anomaly?

thanks and best regards,

Brigitte Marchiset
IRIT
Université Paul Sabatier
TOULOUSE - FRANCE

  • [SOGo] Sending message with attachment loop, brigitte.marchiset, 02/29/2012