Re: [SOGo] Funambol 11

  • From: Alessio Cecchi < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Funambol 11
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 08:19:33 +0100

Il 29/02/2012 21:00, Mirko Stoffers ha scritto:
Hi all,

I just got a complaint from a user that his Android no longer syncs with
SOGo. He said that the "Funambol" app has vanished and instead a
"OneMediaHub" app from Funambol Inc. has appeared.

When I search for "funambol", I find two apps on the market:

OneMediaHub 11.0.1:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.funambol.androidsync&feature=search_result

FunV10 10.1.1:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.funambol.funv10&feature=search_result

My conclusion is that Funambol updated and renamed Funambol 10 to
OneMediaHub 11, and added a new app FunV10 10. So far so good, but the
user-comments on the market indicate that OneMediaHub 11 does not work
with custom servers, i.e. it will not work with SOGo. Can anybody
confirm that? (Or did the users just not find the switch?)

On Blackberry I use Onemediahub 10 (just installed yesterday) with SOGo and works fine. When you start for the first time Onemediahub the app invite you to register with onemediahub.com services. Just scroll down and select "I have already an account".

I don't know if is the same procedure on Android.

Let me know.

Ciao
--
Alessio Cecchi is: