Re: [SOGo] ANN: automx - automated mail account configuration

  • From: Patrick Ben Koetter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: automx - automated mail account configuration
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 09:49:58 +0100

* Alessio Fattorini
< >:
> Il 29/02/2012 20:43, Patrick Ben Koetter ha scritto:
> >SOGo Users,
> >
> >I am pleased to announce automx, a tool that makes setting up a mail
> >account
> >easy. All your users need to provide is real name, mail address and
> >password.
> >Their mail client and automx will safely handle the rest.
>
> Great tool,
> i don't find redhat rpm but i read "Packaged for Debian, Gentoo,
> Ubuntu and RedHat"

ARGH!

> Oversight?

Sorry. Text in the future. RPM yet to arrive. Should be there in a week.
If you can't wait use the TAR file. There are only a few dependencies.

p@rick

--
state of mind ()
Digitale Kommunikation

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15 Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München Telefax +49 89 3090 4666

Amtsgericht München Partnerschaftsregister PR 563