Re: [SOGo] ANN: automx - automated mail account configuration

  • From: Jakob Lenfers < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: automx - automated mail account configuration
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 10:22:25 +0100

Am 29.02.2012 20:43, schrieb Patrick Ben Koetter:

> I am pleased to announce automx, a tool that makes setting up a mail account
> easy. All your users need to provide is real name, mail address and
> password.
> Their mail client and automx will safely handle the rest.

Cool! I'm still not 100% sure what the tool does: It would be enough to
know your name, mail and password to setup an account? And that in a
couple of different mail clients, right?

So if I already setup mozillas autoconfig
(https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Thunderbird/Autoconfiguration) and
only use Thunderbird, it would be the same result, wouldn't it?

Thanks!
Jakob