[SOGo] Apple AddressBook don't downloads contacts

  • From: Alessio Cecchi < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Apple AddressBook don't downloads contacts
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 12:47:47 +0100

Hi,

for myself I use SOGo 1.3.12 + Funambol 8.7 with one Blackberry phone and MacBook with latest OSX.

I have uploaded all contacts from Blackberry, via Funambol, and via SOGo web interfaces i can see and edit it. After I tried to sync this contacts with Apple AddressBook, via CardDAV, but although there are no errors, contacts are not imported in AddressBook.

CardDAV works fine because if I try to insert a new contact in AddressBook this is also visible via SOGo web interfaces, and if I edit it via SOGo changes are normaly update in AddressBook.

Seems that AddressBook completely ignores the contacts synchronizedfrom Blackberry. iCal does not have this problem.

How can I sync all previous contacts imported from Blackberry?
Thanks

--
Alessio Cecchi is:
@ ILS -> http://www.linux.it/~alessice/

  • [SOGo] Apple AddressBook don't downloads contacts, Alessio Cecchi, 03/01/2012