Re: [SOGo] Funambol 11

  • From: Mirko Stoffers < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Funambol 11
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 11:22:22 -0500

On 03/01/2012 08:48 AM, Mirko Stoffers wrote:
On 03/01/2012 02:19 AM, Alessio Cecchi wrote:
On Blackberry I use Onemediahub 10 (just installed yesterday) with SOGo and
works fine. When
you start for the first time Onemediahub the app invite you to register with
onemediahub.com
services. Just scroll down and select "I have already an account".

I don't know if is the same procedure on Android.

Let me know.

On Android I can either choose OneMediaHub ELEVEN or FunV10 TEN (no
OneMediaHub 10
available). So, maybe, OneMediaHub 10 is still more like Funambol 10.
However, if you read
the user reviews on OMH 11 at
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.funambol.androidsync&feature=search_result
it
sounds really awful.

So, are you sure you are using OHM 10? Maybe, they just did not build the
Blackberry package
yet, and as soon as they do yours will crash to ;)

I just found this page: http://www.funambol.com/solutions/omh.php

"BlackBerry App -- renamed to OneMediaHub. [...] The only change is the name change, it will not have other new OneMediaHub capabilities yet, these are tbd for BlackBerry."

So be happy to expect the "new OneMediaHub capabilities" to be done soon, and having everything broken :P - and disable autoupdates for OMH as a first countermeasure ;)