[SOGo] TB10 all invitations from subscribed calendars

  • From: Adi Kriegisch < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] TB10 all invitations from subscribed calendars
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 18:37:07 +0100

Dear all,

with TB10 (and integrator/connector) I get all invitations from all
calendars (people) I subscribed to. I, of course, cannot accept the
invitations because I am lacking permission to write to those calendars but
that behavior is quite nasty.

calendar.registry.<HASH>.showInvitations is false for all calendars but my
own (I assume this is the pref meant to control that behavior).

Anyone else experiencing this behavior?

-- Adi