Re: [SOGo] TB10 all invitations from subscribed calendars

  • From: Donny Brooks < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] TB10 all invitations from subscribed calendars
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 13:01:16 -0600

On 3/1/2012 12:11 PM, Jonathan Simon wrote:
Hi Adi,

Anyone else experiencing this behavior?
Yes. Actually I was about to ask the list too, thanks for being quicker :)

I have not checked the prefs, however I believe that this behavior does not make sense whatever preference I set...

Best regards,
Jonathan
I too have seen this and was going to post about it today. The other thing that I get a lot of complaints about is that everyone subscribed to a persons calendar gets their reminders, even if it is not checked to be viewable.

Donny B.