Re: [SOGo] Too many mails send

  • From: Stephan Heck < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Too many mails send
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 21:52:11 +0100

Hi again,

Hi all,

I just updated to TB 10 and newest plugins - all works and looks quit fine.

During testing I just have some minor confusions with howmany mails are send by lightning/sogo:

- If I open an event and close it with "save&close" every attendee receives an email, even if nothing is changed
- if I move an event from one calendar to another every attendee receives an email, even if nothing is changed for them
- if i get an event-respone from one attendee and update the event, every attendee receives an email

How can I change that, so emails are send only for new events or time-changes?
Does no one experience the same behavior? If not, what could cause my misconfiguration?

Thanks for any ideas / hints!

Steve

Second minor problem is that I dont see busy/freetime-information. I have
"defaults write sogod SOGoCalendarDefaultRoles '("PublicDAndTViewer","PrivateDAndTViewer","ConfidentialDAndTViewer")'"
set, so I am able to subscribe to other users calendar and look at them... but still busy/freetime says no information....

Thanks for any hints!
Steve