Re: [SOGo] TB10 all invitations from subscribed calendars

  • From: Ryan Evans < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] TB10 all invitations from subscribed calendars
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 11:54:53 -0500

To the devs:

What would be needed to "fix" this issue with invitations and alarm alerts (especially on the IOS platform)?

Cheers,

Ryan

On 3/7/2012 4:38 AM, Adi Kriegisch wrote:
Hi Jonathan!

Where did you actually find the
calendar.registry.<HASH>.showInvitations user preference?
Sorry, checked about:config (learning to use Thunderbird ;) ) and
found that this preference is "false" for all of my calendars. I
will add this detail to the mentioned bugs.
Ah... I see: If you want to play around with those settings, choose
preferences -> Advanced and use the config editor. Just be aware of the
fact that you may just blow up Thunderbird with wrong settings... ;-)

-- Adi

--
Ryan Evans
Business Development Account Manager

Privileged, Proprietary and/or Confidential Information may be contained in
this electronic message. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
not copy it, re-transmit it, use it or disclose its contents, but should
kindly return to the sender immediately and delete your copy from your system.
Gulf Interstate Engineering Company does not accept responsibility for
changes made to this electronic message or its attachments.