Re: [SOGo] SOGo EXCEPTION on login

  • From: Christian Rößner < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo EXCEPTION on login
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 13:15:57 +0100
  • Vbr-info: md=roessner-network-solutions.com; mv=dwl.spamhaus.org; mc=all

Hi,

>> On 15/03/12 11:57, Покотиленко Константин Александрович wrote:
>>> I've googled and found one post with exactly same error, the author said
>>> he solved the problem by "fixing" LDAP configuration and did not
>>> provided any details.
>> Show your complete SOGo configuration.

I had the same problem with LDAP and also found the same "solution". In my
case it was easy:

The problem came up, when I copied the SOGo-Keys from the PDF document and
inserted it into the terminal. This seems to make trouble! Delete the key and
insert it by type it manually.

In my case it was the IMAPLoginFieldName key that produced the exception.

-Christian

---
Roessner-Network-Solutions
Bachelor of Science Informatik