Re: [SOGo] IMAP sogo

  • From: Paul van der Vlis < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] IMAP sogo
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 17:08:37 +0100

Op 16-03-12 10:58, Mikel schreef:
> Hi
>
> I have instaled SOGO and cyrus-imapd-2.2 like I can read in
> documentation, I configure IMAP with:
>
> root@debianSogo:~# su - sogo
> sogo@debianSogo:~$ defaults write sogod SOGoDraftsFolderName Drafts
> sogo@debianSogo:~$ defaults write sogod SOGoSentFolderName Sent
> sogo@debianSogo:~$ defaults write sogod SOGoTrashFolderName Trash
> sogo@debianSogo:~$ defaults write sogod SOGoIMAPServer localhost
>
> I have Sogo with Ldap autentification, I it's works fine on sogoweb. But
> I can't connect to IMAP throw thunderbird I have always login or
> password incorrect but are well.
>
> If I connect to telnet in port 143 the server response but I can't
> login too, always I get login worn or user incorrect
>
> I think that IMAP is not working with Ldap like Sogo is working,
>
> Any Idea please?

Did you configure /etc/saslauthd.conf ?

I use something like this (for an external server):
ldap_servers: ldaps://192.168.10.8/
ldap_auth_method: bind
ldap_bind_dn: cn=test,ou=diversen,ou=users,ou=xxx,dc=xxx,dc=local
ldap_bind_pw: secret
ldap_search_base: ou=xxx,DC=xxx,DC=local
ldap_filter: samaccountname=%u

If you have more questions, I think you can better ask the Cyrus list:
http://lists.andrew.cmu.edu/
Because this has nothing to do with sogo.
It's a friendly list with many people who will help.

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

http://www.vandervlis.nl