[SOGo] Multi domain: Share Calendar

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Multi domain: Share Calendar
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 03:26:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I will try to configure my Sogo with Multi domain.

I have configure it for Domain visibility and try it.

Domain1: user1
Domain2: user2

Login: Ok
See: User of 2 domain Ok.

When I try to share Calendar... problem.

Explication:

Log as user1 (Domaine 1): Share my agenda with user2(domaine2):

Ok i see the user and can add it.
I try to give perssion and receved this error:
"
An error occurred during object publishing

No such user."

After verification of the URL:

http://sogo/SOGo/so/user1@domain1/Calendar/personal/userRights?uid=user2@domain1

In the end of the URL, user2 have bad domain.

is it a bug of a bad configuration of me ?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Ps: If you need more details, do not hesitate :) thanks