[SOGo] problem with date format "Disable auto reply on" on vacation message

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] problem with date format "Disable auto reply on" on vacation message
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 04:18:23 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I have a problem with the date format in sogo when activating the end date for
the vacation message, there must be a javascript that checks the date in
English but my sogo is in French.

for example when I select the end date 02-04-2012 (French format).
I get the message "End date of the automatic response should be in the future"
whereas when I select the past date 04-02-2012 i don't have the message .

I also checked since the online demo version on http
://www.sogo.nu/fr/tour/online_demo.html and I have the same problem.

when I start sogo selecting the English language there is no problem even if I
put a date in 2011.

best regards
David