Re: [SOGo] ANN: sogosync - Open Source ActiveSync with caldav and cardav backend

  • From: mayak-cq < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: sogosync - Open Source ActiveSync with caldav and cardav backend
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 10:30:53 +0200

On Wed, 2012-03-28 at 10:22 +0200, Alessio Fattorini wrote:
Il 27/03/2012 18:16, Stephan Heck ha scritto:
> On 27.03.2012 11:01, xbgmsharp wrote:
>> SOGo Users,
>>
>> This is a follow up on from this thread.
>> '[SOGo] Why not move from Funambol to Z-Push? Many features will be
>> obtained.',

 /msg08451.html">http://www.mail-archive.com/
 /msg08451.html

Sorry, but i not understand :-)
Can you explain me why should i use active-sync in place of native
caldav/cardav iphone support?
Should i use active-sync only for push e-mail?

hi alessio,

for the "use case" where the mobile device has cardDav and calDav support, you are absolutely correct.

In the case where only activesync is supported, then this extension becomes quite valuable. there are many mobiles with only activesync and nothing else.

cheers