Re: [SOGo] ANN: sogosync - Open Source ActiveSync with caldav and cardav backend

  • From: Marcio Merlone < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: sogosync - Open Source ActiveSync with caldav and cardav backend
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 07:19:44 -0300

Em 28-03-2012 05:22, Alessio Fattorini escreveu:
" type="cite">Il 27/03/2012 18:16, Stephan Heck ha scritto:
On 27.03.2012 11:01, xbgmsharp wrote:
This is a follow up on from this thread.
'[SOGo] Why not move from Funambol to Z-Push? Many features will be
obtained.', /msg08451.html">http://www.mail-archive.com/ /msg08451.html
Can you explain me why should i use active-sync in place of native caldav/cardav iphone support?
Should i use active-sync only for push e-mail?

I don't know about iOS, but my Android just talks to SOGo with active-sync. Sogosync seems to be working nice.

--
Marcio Merlone