[SOGo] Text selection in webmail module

  • From: Federico Alberto Sayd < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Text selection in webmail module
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 10:07:15 -0300

Hello:

Only a question, when I try to select text in the message preview in the webmail module I can't select anything. I tested this issue with Firefox and Crhome and the sogo demo website.

However, when I do double click in the message, in the window that opens it is possible to select text. It is a issue with my installation/enviroment or it is the expected behavior?

Thanks