Re: [SOGo] Text selection in webmail module

  • From: Federico Alberto Sayd < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Text selection in webmail module
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 09:36:12 -0300

El 29/03/12 06:27, Christian Reischl escribió:
Hi,

I had similar problems in 1.3.13. They were gone after upgrading to 1.3.14 and clearing the cache.

Regards,
Christian
Christian Reischl

Fraunhofer Institut für
Verfahrenstechnik und Verpackung
Giggenhauser Str. 35
85354 Freising

Telefon: 08161 491-704
mailto:
http://www.ivv.fraunhofer.de

Christian Mack schrieb:
Hello Federico Alberto Sayd

On 2012-03-28 15:07, Federico Alberto Sayd wrote:

Only a question, when I try to select text in the message preview in the
webmail module I can't select anything. I tested this issue with Firefox
and Crhome and the sogo demo website.

However, when I do double click in the message, in the window that opens
it is possible to select text. It is a issue with my
installation/enviroment or it is the expected behavior?

This is not "expected behaviour".
Selecting in the mail preview window did work in 1.3.12c and before.

Please file a bug report on http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/

Hello

I am running 1.3.14, I cleared the browser cache but SOGo still doesn't allow text selections.

Kind regards

Federico