Re: [SOGo] Text selection in webmail module

  • From: Francis Lachapelle < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Text selection in webmail module
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 13:51:14 -0400

Hi

On 2012-03-29, at 8:36 AM, Federico Alberto Sayd wrote:

> El 29/03/12 06:27, Christian Reischl escribió:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I had similar problems in 1.3.13. They were gone after upgrading to 1.3.14
>> and clearing the cache.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Christian
>> Christian Reischl
>>
>> Fraunhofer Institut für
>> Verfahrenstechnik und Verpackung
>> Giggenhauser Str. 35
>> 85354 Freising
>>
>> Telefon: 08161 491-704
>> mailto:
>> http://www.ivv.fraunhofer.de
>>

>> Christian Mack schrieb:

>>> This is not "expected behaviour".
>>> Selecting in the mail preview window did work in 1.3.12c and before.
>>>
>>> Please file a bug report on http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/
>>>

>>> Kind regards,
>>> Christian Mack
>>>
> Hello
>
> I am running 1.3.14, I cleared the browser cache but SOGo still doesn't
> allow text selections.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Federico

I fixed the problem. I now rely on a transparent div instead of the
browser-specific css rules.

See
http://mtn.inverse.ca/revision/info/f0aff6d064b474daad4423a6fe416a4b18b4ab7c

Let me know if you still have any issue related to text selection.

Thanks!

Francis

--

:: +1.514.755.3640 :: http://www.inverse.ca