Re: [SOGo] Webservers other than Apache

  • From: Matthew Dawson < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Webservers other than Apache
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 19:45:38 -0400

On March 28, 2012 03:44:42 PM Lukas Pirl wrote:
> Hi users,
>
> I recently came across this great project and it does look really
> amazing! :)
>
> Has anyone ever tried to setup SOGo with a web server other than Apache?
> Especially I am interested in running SOGo with the Cherokee [1] web
> server.
>
> I found a post that said that SOGo relies on mod_ngobjweb [2]. Is it
> part of the project philosophy to get SOGo portable for web servers
> (and other required technology)?
>
> [1] http://www.cherokee-project.com/
> [2] http://mail.opengroupware.org/pipermail/sogo/2007-November/000254.html
>
> Thanks in advance and regards,
>
> Lukas Pirl

Hey Lukas,

I'm personally using lighttpd as a front end to SOGo, and its working fine.
The web interface works great, and caldav/carddav are working for me against
couple of different clients. I run SOGo just for my personal site, so I
don't
have huge loads. SOGo is just fine with other servers.

Matthew