Re: [SOGo] Calendar Entries Times 1 hour difference after summer daytime change

  • From: Martin Seener < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Calendar Entries Times 1 hour difference after summer daytime change
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 10:12:53 +0200

ok added substitute module.

can u tell me where i need to put this code at wich place in the vhost? in the <Proxy> directive or somehwere in the vhost itself?

Am 3/30/12 10:04 AM, schrieb Bruno Lingner (Hugo):
hi Martin

see this thread and those bugs:
https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists/arc/users/2012-03/msg00527.html
we managed to get the events right with two apache rewrites:

AddOutputFilterByType SUBSTITUTE text/calendar text/xml
Substitute 's|RRULE:BYDAY=-1SU;FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=10|RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10|n'
Substitute 's|RRULE:BYDAY=-1SU;FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=3|RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=3|n'

greets
hugo.-