[SOGo] Web global address book issues

  • From: Christian Rößner < >
  • To: SOGo < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Web global address book issues
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 10:16:57 +0200
  • Vbr-info: md=roessner-network-solutions.com; mv=dwl.spamhaus.org; mc=all

Hi,

I am running SOGo 1.3.14 here. So far everything seems to be working on my
Computer and the mobile devices. Just in the web interface, I have issues
with the global LDAP addressbook:

To show the problem, I have search for my family by typing my last name. The
result shows the list of all members including telephone numbers and email
addresses. When I click on my own record, I get all the information displayed
in the preview window. And the mouse cursor shows a little mail symbol with a
plus sign and a one. If, in turn, I click any of the other records, the
preview window part stays clear and I do not get information. Also the digit
shows zero.

First I thought about ACLs in LDAP, but if I enter

ldap://ldap0.***.de -ZZ -xWD "uid=de10000,ou=people,ou=it,dc=***,dc=de" -b
"ou=it,dc=***,dc=de" "(objectClass=calEntry)" cn sn givenName mail mobile
displayName street postalCode

I get everything displayed on the terminal.

Do I miss something? :-)

Thanks in advance

Here is my config:

defaults read
sogod SOGoDraftsFolderName Drafts
sogod SOGoTrashFolderName Trash
sogod SOGoSieveServer sieve://mail.***:4190/?tls=YES
sogod SOGoLDAPContactInfoAttribute mail
sogod SOGoVacationEnabled YES
sogod SOGoTimeZone Europe/Berlin
sogod SOGoSieveScriptsEnabled YES
sogod OCSEMailAlarmsFolderURL
postgresql://sogo:***@***:5432/sogo/sogo_alarms_folder
sogod SOGoSentFolderName Sent
sogod SOGoMailingMechanism smtp
sogod SOGoSMTPServer relay.roessner-net.de
sogod OCSSessionsFolderURL
postgres://sogo:***@***:5432/sogo/sogo_sessions_folder
sogod SOGoSharedFolderName shared
sogod SOGoIMAPServer imap://mail.***.de:143/?tls=YES
sogod SOGoMailAuxiliaryUserAccountsEnabled YES
sogod SOGoACLsSendEMailNotifications YES
sogod SOGoProfileURL postgresql://sogo:***@***:5432/sogo/sogo_user_profile
sogod SOGoUserSources '(
{
CNFieldName = cn;
IDFieldName = uniqueIdentifier;
IMAPLoginFieldName = mail;
KindFieldName = Kind;
MailFieldNames = (
mail
);
MultipleBookingsFieldName = Multiplebookings;
UIDFieldName = uniqueIdentifier;
baseDN = "ou=it,dc=***,dc=de";
bindAsCurrentUser = YES;
bindDN = "cn=proxyuser,dc=***,dc=de";
bindFields = (
mail,
cn,
uniqueIdentifier
);
bindPassword = NLbgUoSXsS;
canAuthenticate = YES;
displayName = "Gemeinsame Adressen";
encryption = STARTTLS;
filter = "(objectClass=calEntry)";
hostname = "ldap0.***.de db.***.de";
id = LDAP;
isAddressBook = YES;
port = 389;
scope = SUB;
type = ldap;
}
)'
sogod SOGoEnableEMailAlarms YES
sogod SOGoFoldersSendEMailNotifications YES
sogod SOGoSuperUsernames '(
croessner
)'
sogod SOGoDefaultCalendar personal
sogod SOGoMemcachedHost 127.0.0.1
sogod SOGoCalendarDefaultRoles '(
ObjectCreator,
ObjectEraser,
PublicViewer
)'
sogod SOGoPasswordChangeEnabled YES
sogod SOGoLanguage German
sogod OCSFolderInfoURL postgresql://sogo:***@***:5432/sogo/sogo_folder_info
sogod SOGoMailDomain roessner-network-solutions.com
sogod SOGoSupportedLanguages '(
German,
English
)'
sogod SOGoPageTitle Rößner-Network-Solutions
sogod SOGoFirstDayOfWeek 1
sogod SOGoAppointmentSendEMailNotifications YES

-Christian

---
Roessner-Network-Solutions
Bachelor of Science Informatik