[SOGo] SOGO and Thunderbird

  • From: "perLinux.it" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGO and Thunderbird
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 01:54:55 +0200

I need a bit of help cause i'm stocked.

Here is what i did.
1. I installed SOGO on my test server
Everything works fine. I'm able to check emails use calendars etc ...

Now i need to connect thunderbird on my work computer with SOGO on my server.
I downloaded these 2 extensions and modified them with the right settings.

I installed these 2 extensions but I can't understand what they are supposed to do exactly.
I see a sync button on calendars and tasks, i see you can invite people when you make tasts, ...

I would love to share calendars between server (Debian) and my work laptop (Opensuse).
If i get the ics url of the calendar from SOGO and i try to add it to my TB+Light that doesnt work. I can see calendar changes i made from SOGO but i cant change or add anythingf to that calendar from Thunderbird.
And also I had to change the username of my 1st TB account to the one of SOGO anf that is not good.