[SOGo] iOS Calendar

  • From: "Paolo Ghidini" < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] iOS Calendar
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 10:08:13 +0200

Hello everyone,
can i view the SOGo invitations on IOS calendar for manage notifications with built-in notification system?
This is because otherwise I receive the invitation by email, but I must accept or less only with the calendar app.
So it would be better to have the possibility to accept directly the invite by mail app or get alert notifications directly into the calendar app.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Ghido

  • [SOGo] iOS Calendar, Paolo Ghidini, 03/31/2012