Re: [SOGo] Calendar Entries Times 1 hour difference after summer daytime change

  • From: "Bruno Lingner (Hugo)" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Calendar Entries Times 1 hour difference after summer daytime change
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 11:34:12 +0200

hi Martin

I think we narrowed it down to this one rule (thanks to Thomas Paduch ;):
RequestHeader unset Accept-Encoding

AddOutputFilterByType SUBSTITUTE text/calendar text/xml
Substitute 's|RRULE:([^;]*;?[^;]*);?FREQ=([^;]*);?(.*)$|RRULE:FREQ=$2;$1$3|'

this one puts the "FREQ=" attribute first, as iCal seems to expect it there.
we are still running tests, but it looks good. we have to test all the recurring events too as well as the daylight and standard times.

greetings
hugo.-