Re: [SOGo] email alert

  • From: Francis Lachapelle < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] email alert
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 08:35:43 -0400

Hi Enrico

On 2012-03-31, at 1:35 PM, perLinux.it wrote:

On 18/03/2012 11:19, New User wrote:
I'm very new too, but I think this is what you are looking for:

Set the following Sogo defaults:
SOGoEnableEMailAlarms
OCSEMailAlarmsFolderURL
I did this
defaults write sogo SOGoEnableEMailAlarms YES
defaults write sogo OCSEMailAlarmsFolderURL mysql://sogo:mysqlpwd@127.0.0.1:3306/sogo/sogo_alarms_folder

Have you run those commands as the sogo user?

I stopped and restarted sogo service but i cant see any option to allow me email reminders.

Email reminders are settable from the "custom" reminder configuration window.

I checked into mysql and i see there is no sogo_alarm_folder table.

Any suggestion?

And, I think you need to enable the sogo-ealarms-notify Cron job.
This i still didnt checked.

--
">
https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists